Saturday, October 15, 2011

jacqueline + jake

Hello, readers. I apologize for my extremely long absence from this blog, but I'm back and will be posting more weddings and events in the coming months!  First up is a beautiful wedding photographed by my friend, Lauren Hom of Hom Photography.  Jacqueline is a fellow Trojan alum so I'm excited to share this with you! 


















Lauren and her brother began doing photography together less than a year ago -- since last spring. However, it is a passion that has run through the family. They have one of their grandfather's old cameras and pictures he took during WWII. He was intrigued by it his whole life, even in his last days! Her dad actually pursued photography in his college studies, and so they both grew up learning the basics because of it. Thankfully, their dad kept a lot of his stuff, which they are able to use even today -- so cool!

It's amazing how much emotion you can capture in each picture, and Lauren and Bryan definitely showcased how great they are at what they do with each and every picture from this wedding.  My favorite is the joy that you feel as Jacqueline and Jake and recessing down the aisle.  Such a great picture! Be sure to check out their website here!

1 comment:

  1. yes! More wedding photography. Just what I wanted in my google reader :-) But seriously, I'm excited that you're blogging again

    ReplyDelete