Wednesday, June 8, 2011

real engagement: kasey + josh

It's always special to share engagements for individuals whom I know personally.  I love how this video totally captures the affection Kasey and Josh have for one another, and how much joy they share when they're together.  Each "scene" showcases a little piece of their relationship and who they are as a couple.  And as a Trojan myself, how can I NOT love the Trojan representation in this shoot?  Anyways, here's a behind the scenes look at my friend, Kasey's engagement session with CeanOne Photography!

Bowles Engagement from Cean One Photography Films on Vimeo.

For photos from their session and to see more of CeanOne's amazing work, go to their blog!

Congrats Kasey & Josh! I wish you both the best in your marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment